We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The role will assist in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of our expanding development operations infrastructure. The role will work with Engineering teams to assist in the software development process with a mind towards our infrastructure. The role will provide support to Engineering teams
- Work closely with engineering teams to better understand their development processes
- Learn how to provide operational support to engineering teams and development tools
- Have an interest to keep on top of industry trends and technology, both on the development side and the more traditional IT side
- Some knowledge of continuous integration
- Some experience with source code repositories, automated deployment, and automated testing (GitHub, Bitbucket, Chef, Terraform, and Jenkins are all pluses)
- Exposure to virtualization, cloud infrastructure a plus
- Eager to learn cloud-based technologies
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for automating environment and simplifying complex processes
- Effective communicator
- Problem solver
- Team player