Senior Software Engineer - Document Transformation Team (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your development expertise, leading software projects to continue to build out our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to innovate and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system and serverless technologies. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies. You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and webservers within the massive data field.
The Document Transformation Team:
Relativity Document Transformations is a suite of product workflows that help our customers efficiently act on the truth they have discovered.
Our suite of tools enables our users to convert native documents to images so they can be redacted, OCR redacted documents to ensure that just the appropriate information is disseminated, stamp documents with metadata so they can be tracked, and bundle it all up in PDFs for easy distribution, all on a massive scale processing millions of documents daily. So whether it’s preparing a set of evidence for trial or responding to a FOIA request, our software helps users get the information ready to be delivered quickly and confidently.
Join our team as we work to add new capabilities
Join our team as we work to add new capabilities! This position reports to the Manager of Software Engineering.
Your Role in Action:
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object oriented programming principles
- 5+ Years of related experience in the industry
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming utilizing C#, Java or similar
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering disciplines, including the ability to work comfortably in all layers of the Application Stack
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principles
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.