Customer Success Manager eDiscovery (hybrid)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Customer Success Management Team proactively supports our customers in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team is accountable for maximizing the value customers achieve in Relativity through product adoption, education, engagement and take our customers through a journey of realizing ROI. The team works closely with our Account Executives to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks and, when necessary, pulls in Relativity resources to address.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for understanding the business goals and needs of their assigned accounts. He/She creates annual account/success plans to document and deliver both customer and Relativity goals for each specific customer. This might include (but not limited to): onboarding new products, introducing new features, overseeing the upgrade process, ensuring the resolution of customer issues, facilitating strategic discussions around alternate uses of Relativity.
The Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for coordinating with Relativity customer enablement teams, Sales, Marketing, Support, operations, and Product Management to establish and deliver best practices based on customer trends and usage.
- Define the business value goals for a customer; craft a strategic/success plan to pursue those goals
- Plan and lead customer meetings, including Executive Business Reviews
- Understand customer usage and account health to proactively mitigate any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and proactively connect the customer with Relativity SMEs
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives and work closely on shared goals.
- Work with Account Executives to build and execute annual Success Plans for our accounts
- Analyze data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to drive adoption with the customer
- Contribute to the creation of standards and best practices by product and customer segment
- Provide oversight to complex initiatives, such as new product configuration/onboarding, upgrades, etc.
- Interface with other departments in the company including Executive Leadership, Relativity customer enablement teams, Support, operations, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Act as an internal customer advocate working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- 3 years of customer-facing support in the software preferably in the eDiscovery industry
- Expertise managing accounts in a customer-facing role
- Ability to address tactical issues as well as maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Listens to customers, identifies business process pains, and recognizes opportunities provide the best possible solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Effective and professional communication skills
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.