Manager, Cyber Security 20-0402
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join a fast-paced and dynamic Cyber Security team. The ideal candidate will be a people driven manager and passionate security professional that can continue the development of the intelligence-driven Cyber group into a world-class security program. Capable of leading adept cyber experts to anticipate and illuminate threats to our organization and clients utilizing next-generation solutions and capabilities. Candidate will work with state-of-the-art tools to understand attacks against our organization, its assets, and our clients. Lead the generation of data-driven analysis of advanced threat actor tactics, techniques and processes. This is a technical role so let your inner geek shine!
- Defines and implements information security strategies and procedures.
- Owns and drives the Threat Intelligence program including strategic growth, operational transformation, and tactical level execution.
- Manages team of threat intelligence analysts and incident response analysts, while interfacing with cyber security function to deliver timely and accurate threat intel, proactively and responsively.
- Evaluates new and emerging products and technologies and makes recommendations to leadership concerning introduction of new technologies.
- Evaluate, analyze, and derive actionable threat intelligence from a variety of open-source, commercial, and private sources to deliver quality deliverables to both technical and executive audiences.
- Assess, curate, and manage multiple threat intelligence feeds to enable the correlation of security events.
- Assess the impact of security events by leveraging host and network-based indicators and evidence
- Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the organization
- Participation in the research and development of next-generation analytics using internal log data and external data sources to identify attack patterns that evade traditional countermeasures.
- Advocacy of intelligence-sharing principals to develop the capability, reputation, and footprint of Relativity.
- Provide subject-matter technical expertise during high-profile and targeted attacks under investigation by the Cyber organization.
- Develop and execute a strategic cyber intelligence capability.
- Establish an operational security (OPSEC) cyber intel architecture.
- Exposure to intel-driven threat hunting principals to identify novel attack presentations and concepts.
- Experience with running detailed threat research and presenting results to broad audience.
- Knowledge of adversarial tools, techniques, and procedures within the context of the ATT&CK framework or equivalent.
- Knowledge of existing threat and adversary models such as the diamond model, kill chain, pyramid of pain, and others.
- F3EAD APT Cyber Targeting Strong familiarity with TCP/IP, cryptography, attacker methodologies, malicious code, exploit development, and mitigating controls.
- Proficiency with intelligence and analysis tools such as Splunk, Maltego, VirusTotal Intelligence, Threat Intelligence Platforms, and OSINT aggregators.
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Cyber Security.
- Strong people management skills with focus on growing talent first organizations
- One or more of the following certifications: GCTI, OSCP, GCIA, GREM, GNFA, CISSP or similar.
- Ability to leverage insight from internal telemetry and an emerging threat landscape to describe and anticipate actions by cyber-criminal, hacktivist, and cyber-espionage actors.
- Comprehensive understanding of adversary technologies, capabilities, targeting profiles, and motivations to assess and attribute observed malicious activity.
- Familiarity with the application of the cyber kill chain and diamond model to conceptualize advanced cyber-attacks.
- Capacity to provide both high-level and technical briefings on emerging threats and vulnerabilities, collaborating with extended Cyber teams to assess risk.
- Proficiency in the identification and validation of data exposure events sourced from industry-standard tools and the intelligence community.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to deliver projects based on high-level requirements and success criteria.
- Ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team to execute on high-level objectives and drive the maturation of Relativity’s security posture
- Capability to independently manage the prioritization of complex tasks and events