Specialist, Public Relations
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Specialist, Public Relations will grow the Relativity brand globally, setting us apart as a company, making sure our organization is positively identified with what we care about most. This individual must have demonstrated proficiencies executing corporate communication activities, including implementing public relations campaigns, pitching media, staffing media interviews, drafting quotes and commentary, producing byline articles and press releases, building editorial calendars, sourcing speaking and award opportunities,working on thought leadership campaigns, media reporting and tracking, crisis communications, reporting key performance metrics to track team success, and maintaining digital tools and repositories overseen by the corporate communications team.
Your Role In Action
- Support Relativity's corporate and product brand strategy to effectively drive the company’s vision, goals, and priorities with a consistent voice across all key constituencies.
- Work with various stakeholders to execute multifaceted public relations campaigns to promote the Relativity brand.
- Draft press releases, media pitches, commentary/quotes and byline articles.
- Secure and staff media interviews. Help spokespeople prepare for media interviews through developing talking points and media briefing guides.
- Build and maintain relationships with media specifically in the tech, legal, business, compliance and security industries.
- Manage thought leadership initiatives finding media, award and speaking opportunities for Relativity thought leaders.
- Help Relativity achieve recognition in winning high-profile workplace and industry product awards.
- Support crisis communications and issue management initiatives to promote and protect Relativity’s corporate reputation.
- Support partner marketing and customer advocacy initiatives as they pertain to media relations and other public relations activities.
- Support communication and promotional efforts for Relativity marketing events and other high priority industry trade events.
- Oversee key performance indicators, track media placements and produce regular reports using marketing analytics tools like, Cision and PRNewswire.
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, media relations and/or related discipline
- Ability to write clearly,concisely and creatively
- Experience in media relations (media pitching, staffing media interviews)
- Familiarity with AP Style writing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and work closely with senior executives
- Plans organizes, schedules, and tracks activity with a focus on measurable results
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.