Senior Network Engineer 21-0942
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
The Senior Network/Systems Engineer will participate in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of our expanding cloud-based network. Assist in the setup and maintenance of point-to-site and site-to-site integrations between our client’s networks and ours. As well as advance automation efforts of our cloud-based network and its components.
- Maintain, upgrade and/or troubleshoot a diverse range of networking arrangements to assist in integrating client’s networks with our cloud-hosted solution
- Deploy and maintain site-to-site VPNs for potential expansion to other regions
- Assist in long term network and infrastructure direction and planning for growth to support our ever-increasing business needs
- Design, deploy and support unique solutions based on business requirements
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Assist in troubleshooting network issues and creating documentation
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology
- Understands core networking concepts (routing/sub-netting)
- Strong understanding of IPsec (phase1 and 2 cryptos, IKEv1/IKEv2)
- Security – A general knowledge of security concepts, best practices, and strategies for risk mitigation
- Experience deploying and maintaining Palo Alto firewall networks
- Software – Microsoft Active Directory and typical back-office software product knowledge, monitoring software and log aggregation software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies around our changing business needs
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong to troubleshoot issues effectively
- A big picture mentality around solutions architecture and a Keep It Simple philosophy
- Experience with monitoring, reporting, management, and optimization tools regarding networks (Azure OMS, New Relic, AppDynamics, PRTG)
- Experience managing next-generation firewall appliance (we use Palo Alto)
- Proven experience working with one or more of the following cloud providers. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Experience with a scripting language required (PowerShell, Python, or Bash)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward and simple manner
- 6+ years supporting and maintaining enterprise-level networks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience