Strategic Partnerships and Alliances Senior Analyst 21-0472
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity’s Strategic Technology Partnerships group is seeking a full-time analyst to join our growing team. The Senior Partnerships and Alliances Analyst is responsible for on-the-ground execution of ongoing go-to-market and technical efforts across our strategic tech partner ecosystem. You will work closely with members of our commercial teams to support co-selling with our strategic partners, including facilitating deal strategy collaboration between account executives and managing internal reporting and processes. You will also provide critical support for our technical teams that work closely with our strategic partners to execute on our product roadmap, ensuring follow-ups are complete and the product team is getting what they need from our partners.
Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on co-selling and co-marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. Your project management skills will allow you to ensure we’re executing on important initiatives, managing internal and external stakeholders, and driving project completion in an optimal timeframe.
This role reports directly to the Global Business Development Manager.
- Support operational processes that enable sellers to successfully co-sell with their strategic partner counterparts, including tracking pipeline and closed deal metrics, managing requests for engagement from our sellers and our partners’ sellers, and tracking achievement on our marketing campaigns and product initiatives.
- Track & manage follow ups for in-flight co-sell opportunities, ensuring deals move down the pipeline with support from our strategic partners.
- Handle select co-marketing initiatives, including content creation, creative work, and getting input from our partners.
- Serve as point of contact to support Relativity technical teams when small problems/blockers arise with strategic partners’ tools/technology.
- Support ongoing initiatives to improve usage, cost, security and/or performance of our products based on our strategic partners’ tools/technology.
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing or a product / engineering organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- A strong orientation towards outcomes, and a resourceful and creative problem-solver
- Experience managing multiple, complex workstreams
- A love for managing data and wading through the numbers to find critical insights
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills