Enablement Specialist 21-0266
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Enablement Specialist you will support Service Delivery through knowledge management consisting of documentation, learning, and training initiatives. This role will primarily focus on:
* Creating, curating and managing distribution of documentation to all internal stakeholders
* Support the effort to streamline department communication
* Assist with and/or lead training programming developed by the enablement program manager
- Partner with department leadership to understand current documentation strategies and help to build a standardized approach by team/department
- Responsible for ensuring high quality documentation and content exists within various tools and programs
- Assist with the creation of product integration playbooks for teams within Service Delivery
- Assist with in person trainings by co-leading or leading established curriculum
- Support the learning and adoption of processes and methodologies for both new hires and existing employees by ensuring necessary resources and collateral are accessible and accurate
- Partner with documentation teams outside of Service Delivery to ensure there is a steady stream of information coming into Service Delivery
- 3+ years of knowledge management or training experience
- Comfort with assisting or leading trainings
- Experience supporting a SaaS company
- Experience working with or owning enablement tools and applications
- 2+ years of knowledge management or training experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Extreme attention to detail