Data Scientist SRE
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Leverage your data analysis skills and a unique vantage point within Relativity's Site Reliability Engineering team to inspire and accelerate elite SaaS reliability. Join a team of technology experts working across business, technology, and operations teams to drive continuous and sustainable improvement of customer performance. Sharpen your business acumen, stimulate your creativity by deriving and acting on new insights, and have fun!
- Build customized statistical modeling tools for accurate prediction and inference for cloud-scale software reliability
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams to drive product changes based on developed operational metrics insights
- Develop SRE internal standards, processes and tooling
- Experience with Stan, PyMC, or other probabilistic programming language
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of Bayesian Inference, MCMC, and Autocorrelation/Time Series Modeling
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- The ideal candidate has a demonstrated interest and formal training in data science; candidates with non-traditional schooling backgrounds, as well as candidates with
- Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, or a related field are encouraged to apply
- Proficient with languages such as Python or R
- Intentional communicator – uses inclusive language whenever possible, communicates data science concepts to colleagues of all backgrounds, uses technical vocabulary judiciously and with intention
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.