Service Delivery Manager
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Service Delivery Management Team proactively supports our customers in meeting their goals and overcoming any technical challenges encountered using the Relativity suite of products as a member of the Service Delivery Team, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) works proactively with our customers to ensure strong outcomes with key customer projects, goals, and KPIs.
The SDM is responsible for developing an account plan and strategy for leveraging the Relativity platform to achieve the customers' desired objectives. The SDM performs ongoing technical account oversight and manages the technical relationship with the Customer. In this role you will be required to work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering and apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and guide internal stakeholders to appropriate solutions for our business and customers.
Your Role In Action
- Develop a strong understanding of projects and products impacting your service area and ensure service impact is minimized
- Help guide the resolution of business-critical customer incidents
- Initiate and lead Customer Action Plans as needed to ensure customers have a positive and successful experience using Relativity
- Be accountable for the quality of Service provided; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity planning for customers
- In the role of a SDM, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to enhance the product and create a better customer experience across multiple verticals
- Drive internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and process
- Partner with other senior level team members in Product, Operations and Engineering as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- When interacting with our customers, take the initiative to provide the best practices on the use of Relativity
- Maintain the flexibility to work any on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices
- Exhibit subject matter expert (SME) knowledge in at least one vertical
- 8+ years of technical experience working with Relativity in a customer facing role
- Proven experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience troubleshooting complex technical issues across the enterprise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working in a SaaS, IaaS and/or Hybrid environments
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Azure
- Experience troubleshooting VMs, Storage and Networking
- ITIL Certification
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.