Senior Manager, Enablement 20-0087
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Senior Manager, Enablement is responsible for leading and maintaining all enablement, training and new hire on-boarding for Sales, CSM, and other customer facing teams.
This position will lead a team that ensures that Sales and CSM can communicate the value of Relativity to customers and prospects and achieve a high standard of productivity and effectiveness. The person in this role will partner closely with the commercial leadership team to strategize on how to invest in our employees and develop key skills.
- Own the strategy, development, and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with specific focus on new hire on-boarding, sales effectiveness, and role specific training.
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement team. Coordinate and manage enablement team members' priorities and ensure synchronization of enablement programming.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Relativity teams and leadership, including Sales, CSM, Marketing, Human Resources and more.
- Develop key metrics for measuring impact of enablement programs' effectiveness.
- Partner closely with sales leadership on sales methodologies, ensuring that sellers and managers are trained on best practices and have opportunities to learn from their peers.
- Manage and continuously improve training content; work closely with product marketing to develop assets that speak to Relativity's customer segments and buyer personas.
- Intimately understand Relativity's competitive landscape and design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace.
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights on enablement to the Customer Group leadership team (sales, customer success, marketing) and work cross-functionally to iterate and improve upon Relativity's enablement strategy.
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization; preferably in an enablement or training capacity
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a new hire on-boarding program and a sales enablement strategy
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment