Senior Manager, Accounting
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As Senior Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing general ledger, consolidation and monthly close processes. The Senior Manager, Accounting will manage accounting staff including hiring, training, assigning and prioritizing work. In addition, the Senior Manager, Accounting will ensure that transactions and reconciliations are completed accurately and timely. The Senior Manager, Accounting works under direction of the Senior Director, Accounting Operations.
Your Role In Action
- Set the overall vision and manage the monthly close, general ledger, corporate accounting and consolidation functions
- Manage the accounting for payroll, operating expenses, foreign currency translation, consolidation and balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for managing, reviewing or preparing journal entries, allocations, account reconciliations, variance analysis and monthly reports
- Initiate and manage process improvements, including automation of existing processes and monthly close improvements
- Work closely with financial, planning and analysis team on budget to actual variances and budgeting and reporting efforts
- Develop and update SOX internal control flow charts, including the implementation of key controls
- Document and implement policies, standard operating procedures in partnership with International Accounting Director and technical accounting team
- Assist with ERP system administration
- Provide support and respond to internal and external requests from regulators and auditors
- Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, personal growth and development, open communications and teamwork
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees, department leaders, management, auditors, vendors and customers
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience working in general corporate or public accounting (mix of both preferred), including 3+ years as a supervisor
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Experience in a public company or SOX compliant environment required
- Demonstrated experience with developing internal controls and process improvements
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adaptable to changing priorities and evolving responsibilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to interact in a highly professional manner with all levels of personnel, both internal and external to the organization, possessing solid customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, dependable and able to work discreetly with sensitive, confidential information
- Experience and familiarity with Sage Intacct and Blackline, a plus
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.