Senior/Lead Software Engineer - Processing (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior or Lead Software Engineer at Relativity you will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will deal with the unique challenge of processing an diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability challenges, and learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
This position reports to the Manager of Software Engineering.
Your Role in Action:
- Architect and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- 5+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- 2+ years of experience in managing products in Cloud, such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with .Net framework and C# and/or C++ programming
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Skills for cross-group collaboration
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.