Advanced .NET Software Engineer (Remote) (Enrichment)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As an Advanced Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software products, in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
The Enrichment Team
Relativity’s “Enrichment” product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity’s Review platform. As part of the Enrichment team, you will work on modernizing the Enrichment user experience, deal with the unique challenge of processing a diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability challenges, and learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
Your Role in Action
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software.
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Working on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services.
- Building highly distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets.
- After gathering relevant experience, you will be asked to handle technical support as a second line of support. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the on-call developers to assist and resolve the issue.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems.
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, preferably TDD approach.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud will be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile frameworks.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.