Associate Account Executive, Public Sector
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As our Public Sector segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are excited to expand our team to capture the high demand. As an Associate Account Executive at Relativity, you will join a motivated team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values. In this role, you will oversee relationships and the full sales and account management process within a named account territory.
Your Role In Action
- Manage and expand business at existing customer accounts.
- Help execute strategic sales plans within your defined account territory
- Manage and expand the procurement and administrator level relationships within new and existing customer accounts
- Exceed sales quota by executing strategic account plans and generating, qualifying, managing, and closing inbound opportunities with SMB in your territory
- Perform product demonstrations, sales presentations, and facilitate business process interactions with customers.
- Be a product, industry, and public sector segment expert
- Coordinate resources and teams across the full sales and account management cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to the sales and renewal pipeline.
- Work with our teams to share and learn best practices
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to Relativity Core Values
- 1+ years of successful quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience within an enterprise software company preferred
- 1+ years of successful business development experience with an enterprise software company required.
- eDiscovery and SaaS sales experience preferred. Public Sector experience preferred.
- Complex solution selling or customer success management (i.e. experience selling solutions that required the end client to realign certain business processes)
- Consistent success in territory planning, strategic account planning, and quota achievement
- You set a high bar of success and hold yourself accountable to objectives & key results
- Methodical in your approach to the sales & account management processes
- Communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency
- You believe in perpetual growth and development
- Solutions-focused. You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward
- Strong alignment with Relativity Core Values
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.