Senior Software Engineer 21-0474
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document, and deliver quality software products in a fast-paced environment using .NET and other technologies as needed.
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus, but not required
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented design.
- Experience and knowledge of the concepts of relational databases.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.