Senior Specialist, Public Relations
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Are you ready to make a meaningful contribution as you help cultivate, protect, and champion our brand to global audiences? If you’re looking to join a dynamic team, company, and culture where you can apply your public relations expertise, this opportunity may be just the one for you!
The Senior Specialist, Public Relations will help build and execute global PR strategies and frameworks to elevate Relativity’s reputation through targeted messaging, advancing relationships with key external stakeholders, and positively influencing public perception. Partnering with PR colleagues and key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the business, this role will cultivate overall awareness and credibility of the Relativity brand through scaling public and media relations efforts.
The role will sit within Relativity’s Corporate Communications team, specifically aligned to the Public Relations team, and report to the Manager, Public Relations.
Your Role in Action
- Support development and implementation of global media relations, public relations, and crisis communication strategies.
- Engage directly with media outlets across the full range of mainstream and trade media through media pitching.
- Secure and staff media interviews. Help spokespeople prepare for media interviews through leading media trainings, developing talking points and writing media briefing guides.
- Write and edit press releases, statements, byline articles and other PR materials that reflect the company’s key messages.
- Cultivate and maintain strong rapport with key industry reporters.
- Help develop key performance indicators, track media placements, and produce regular reports using marketing analytics tools like, Cision and PRNewswire.
- Partner with other teams in the organization to ensure strategic alignment, advocating for best practices and demonstrating the impact of the PR and broader Corp Comms team.
- Scale media relations and PR efforts across affiliated companies and into various geographies.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Support communication and promotional efforts for Relativity marketing events and other high-priority industry trade events.
- Regularly assess effectiveness of existing processes and tactics, making recommendations to help improve and advance the work—and following through with action.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 4-7 years PR experience
- Experience developing compelling campaigns, partnerships, and experiences that engage consumers and drive business objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $71,000 and $97,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.