Senior Customer Success Manager, Strategic CSM Team
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Customer Success Management Team supports our partners in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team guides overall value and product adoption based on the customer's individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks.
The Strategic Customer Success Manager develops trusted-advisor relationships to drive success with our largest, most complex accounts. This specific role will work with our Service Provider partner accounts. You will consult with each partner to align on ROI opportunities and utilization blockers each quarter. You will coordinate with teams across the business to achieve these goals and create cross-organizational clarity on progress, outcomes, and challenges while advocating for shared value. Goals might include:introducing and implementing new features, expanding to new geographies or use cases, ensuring resolution of technical issues increasing efficiency with new workflows, orchestrating meaningful multi-threaded engagement between the customer and Relativity.
The Strategic Customer Success Manager will also develop best practices and new playbooks based on customer trends. You will analyze data and work with your manager to identify opportunities for new processes that will accelerate success for the team.
Your Role in Action
- Create Shared Value
- Understand the return on investment (ROI) your accounts expect to receive from their RelativityOne subscription and, in collaboration with the assigned Account Executive, build Success Plans to ensure this ROI is achieved.
- Identify and record “Verified Outcomes” (wins) when ROI is confirmed by the account.
- Plan and deliver Executive Business Reviews to align with account and Relativity leadership on achieved and targeted ROI
- Represent the partner’s voice back to Relativity, proactively utilizing “feedback loop” processes to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Regularly analyze customer usage and account health to reduce any renewal risk or product churn while identifying potential up-sell opportunities
- Innovate New Success Motions
- Pilot new repeatable playbooks and best practices before they are rolled out to the broader CSM organization
- Propose and create new repeatable playbooks to address newly identified ROI opportunities and utilization blockers
- Orchestrate Across Departments
- Project manage complex plans, such as onboarding new products across geographies or enabling account success with non-standard use cases.
- Engage accounts with Relativity subject matter experts and executives to address concerns and build deep, multi-threaded engagements
- 7 years of customer-facing support in the software industry
- 5 years of litigation support experience (Relativity Administrator experience preferred)
- Expertise managing key accounts in a customer-facing role
- Experience in the software technology sector
- Proven success independently managing complex projects
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm to continuously innovate in service of our partners and be a change agent within the business.
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $87,000 and $118,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.