Service Desk Analyst I
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Service Desk Analyst I is the first point of contact for employees that contact the IT Service Desk. The Service Desk Analyst provides first level support by monitoring all input channels and handling the resulting incidents and service requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes in line with the set Service Desk objectives. The Service Desk team works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Provide the highest level of customer service while responding to new customer incidents & requests, tracking all information in a tracking system, responding to SLA’s, escalations and working to adhere to all service desk processes for incident, request and other areas.
- Contribute to creation of knowledge base articles and training materials for consistent support of requests and incidents
- Seek to improve IT processes and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with the IT Service Portfolio and escalation matrix to effectively support customers
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues and requests from start to resolution or fulfillment
- Develop and maintain skills around ITIL and other Service Frameworks
- Work with management to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- 1 year of Service Desk experience in an 800+ employee environment
- Experience using a Service Desk system
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- General IT knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support