Lead Revenue Accountant
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As the Revenue Lead, you will perform accurate procedures related revenue recognition and financial reporting. You will assist with a variety of tasks relating to the recording of revenue and deferred revenue, account reconciliations, variance analysis, and help implement our new billing/revenue system. You will design processes that are efficient, transparent, and result in the production of accurate financial statement results. The Revenue Lead will report to the Manager, Technical Revenue Accounting and under the direction of other senior team members.
Your Role in Action
- Perform reviews of non-standard contracts for revenue recognition implications
- Maintain contracts within revenue recognition module
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, audit workpapers, and support for internal monthly reporting and annual financial statement audits
- Help with research and interpret changes in accounting policy and apply recommendations to operational issues and initiates, including the writing of policy memos
- Create ad-hoc analysis, and participate in special projects, for finance leadership
- Commitment to demonstration of core company values
- 3+ years relevant experience (public accounting, industry, or mix)
- Experience with software/SaaS revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Mix of previous Big 4 and industry experience (3+ years)
- Experience with Zuora Billing/Zuora Revenue (RevPro)
- CPA License
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.