Software Engineer Intern - Engineering Operations
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
*Below are the teams within Engineering Operations that are hiring interns:
DevOps – Virtual Machines and Tools
We maintain a full stack .NET web application to manage Azure virtual machines used by internal developers, customer support, build pipelines, and external trainers. Using Chef and Powershell modules, we build the base image used by the Azure template to create the virtual machines. The images are also available as Vagrant images for developers to consume on the workstation during local development and testing. We collaborate closely with CI/CD templates and pipeline tools to provide an efficient development experience and virtual machines used for testing during CI.
DevOps – CI/CD
Our team is dedicated to ensuring the Engineering teams at Relativity can deliver software quickly, reliably, and effectively. We leverage best in class tools and services to enable teams to build, test, promote, deploy, and monitor their applications in our Azure cloud instances across the globe.
- Learn and use new technologies and popular programming languages to design, build, and test our platform, Relativity
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Effective communicator
- Team player