Business Development Representative (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Business Development Representative, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various campaigns to increase and expand our engagement with Legal and IT teams. You will also focus on the development of each qualified lead to pass your perspective Senior Account Executive to further qualify and help solve the prospective customer's issues/problems using Relativity's cloud technology, RelativityOne.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Analyze business opportunities insights and develop strategic plans for outreach
- Develop and execute outreach campaigns to generate new sales prospects via multiple mediums (email, phone, BASHO, etc.)
- Maintain a meticulously accurate tracking of communication with prospective customers in our CRM, SalesForce.com
- Schedule discovery calls and demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Partner with account executives to gather and design industry specific data to help guide conversations with potential leads and develop a strategic approach to penetrate a targeted set of accounts
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Work across the sales department to roll out new initiative
- Experience prospecting into legal, IT or compliance professionals
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for research, planning, and social selling across a designated set of accounts
- Experience working with SalesLoft
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Fundraising
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to impact key decisions through effective communication skills
- Experience guiding business objectives and problem solving through effective time management and prioritization
- Relevant work experience in analyzing and interpreting data to tell a story
- Strong desire to learn sales and develop the skills and experience to become an Enterprise Sales Professional in the tech industry
- 1+ years of business-related experience, sales, client-facing, marketing, consulting