Billing Accountant (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Accounting team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting, and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Billing Specialist, Operations work with other team members to drive automation in the order to cash process. This position is responsible for assisting processes that are efficient, and transparent and result in the production of accurate and timely financial results. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable.
Your Role In Action:
- Execution of SaaS billing for Relativity’s customers, globally, including subscription and transactional products
- Responsible for professional execution of accurate and timely billing which drives cash flow and financial performance as well as internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the team’s billing processes, including mid-month and month-end billing; monitoring the billing queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; and facilitating license key delivery of software.
- Review transactions monthly to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain working knowledge of the company’s current products and services.
- Prepare and review various billing analysis and reconciliations; identify potential issues, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Build and prepare analytical reporting of usage data to assist in internal and external decision-making.
- Resolve all billing errors; work with various teams (Revenue, Deal Desk, Sales) to implement automated fixes and/or manual controls to prevent identified errors.
- Work with Operational Teams to assist in rollouts and plan the implementation of GTM initiatives.
- Work with Senior Billing Specialist(s), Leads, and above to help design, improve, and test new and existing workflows to drive billing automation initiatives.
- Work with Information Technology and Business Intelligence to test and ensure the accuracy of Relativity’s SaaS data.
- Ability to receive direction from Senior Billing Specialist(s), Leads, and above.
- Assist Billing Team with special projects as necessary.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean-up.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Billing experience, preferably with a SaaS or technology company, required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with reviewing complex MSA’s (contracts), required.
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce CRM; SaaS-based billing, highly preferred.
- Experience with Excel (intermediate), ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Demonstrates initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and solution-driven problem-solving skills; hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mentality required.
- Ability to successfully accomplish all responsibilities in a fast-paced, growing, and demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Client service oriented with the ability to build strong positive team relationships.
- Fluent in English, required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Position remote to Krakow, Poland with Headquarters in USA – must be flexible to working limited after standard business hours, as needed, to partner with colleagues in the USA
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.