Advanced Software Security Engineer 21-0056
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
On the Application Security team, we're focused on working with Relativity’s engineering teams to create solutions protecting our customer’s data. As part of the Application Security team, you will provide solutions, verify implementations and perform penetration tests.
You might like this role if you love:
- You enjoy learning about new technologies and their secure implementation
- You enjoy finding security flaws and helping the team fix them
- You enjoy thinking about problems and solving the root cause instead of just the current symptoms
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- Provide Security guidelines for preventing vulnerabilities
- Perform threat modeling
- Interact with scrum teams to seek implementation and completion of security requirements
- Support penetration tests conducted by 3rd parties
- Support Security Champion program
- Offer estimates and feedback during sprint planning.
- Previous experience as a core contributor on full-stack web application projects
- Previous experience working with version control systems such as git.
- Focused on the experience of the customer using our software.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations.
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement.
- College degree or relevant experience.