Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your development expertise, leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to innovate and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies.
Your Role in Action
- Architect and design performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Make contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Complete comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and communicate design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- 5+ years of experience in .NET software development using C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Teamwork and skills for cross-group collaboration
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.