Sales Development Representative - Trace (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Do you seek an environment that has a startup feel with corporate stability? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will help generate new business by qualifying leads and driving several campaigns to increase and expand our engagement with Legal and IT teams. You will also focus on the development of each qualified lead to pass your perspective Senior Account Executive to further qualify and help solve the prospective customer's issues using Relativity's cloud technology, RelativityOne.
Your Role in Action
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Analyze business opportunities insights and develop strategic plans for outreach
- Develop outreach campaigns to produce new sales prospects through multiple mediums (email, phone, BASHO)
- Maintain a meticulously accurate tracking of communication with prospective customers in our CRM, SalesForce.com
- Schedule discovery calls and demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Partner with account executives to gather and design industry specific data to help guide conversations with potential leads and develop a strategic approach to reach a targeted set of accounts
- Source and establish leads from pre and post event registration lists
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Work across the sales department to roll out new plans
- Develop the experience to become an Enterprise Sales Professional in the tech industry
- 2+ years of business-related experience, sales, client-facing, marketing, consulting
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesloft for research, planning, and social selling across a designated set of accounts
- Experience working in the compliance industry
- Experience working in large, enterprise software sales cycles
- Experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting, Fundraising
- Relevant work experience analyzing data to tell a story
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.