Director, Trace Marketing 21-0152
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that’s bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team’s vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It leverages innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
As the Director of Trace Marketing, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy for the product and the end-to-end execution of all marketing activities. This includes our highest level value proposition, our annual marketing campaign calendar, product marketing and sales enablement. You’ll be responsible for building a high-performing team that can easily learn and adapt as we invest more and more into Trace.
- Build a marketing strategy for a high growth business and refine and adapt that strategy with input from the team and market regularly to ensure it’s targeting the right buyers and focused on the right messages.
- Have deep expertise in product marketing that you use to develop a compelling value proposition, positioning and messaging for new features, and enable the sales and marketing teams to ensure they can confidently pitch the product. Create a set of demos that showcase the unique selling points of the product, including our intuitive UI, ability to reduce false positives, and flexibility.
- Develop an annual campaign and event calendar that ties our core messages into a compelling narrative. We are a product and innovation-led company – make sure that we take full advantage of industry events to make a splash with a product-led story. Work closely with other internal teams like Events and Demand Generation to execute on those campaigns.
- Own one of our top priorities to ‘establish Relativity Trace as a globally recognized brand’. Develop relationships with industry publications, analysts and other relevant organizations. Make sure we have appropriate coverage in channels where buyers go when they have purchasing intent. Make sure we are taking advantage of the reach of broader Relativity.
- Manage a small team of marketers focused exclusively on Trace, while collaborating effectively with a much larger team of marketers providing resources for all aspects of Relativity
- Write the narrative of Relativity Trace’s ability to reduce false positives and ensure the entire sales team can speak to it.
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics, as well as maintain a sophisticated understanding of our product to provide appropriate insight and guidance to the team, and to ensure effective marketing materials.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience with 5+ in a marketing leadership role. Global experience a bonus.
- Experience launching new products and building holistic marketing plans
- Proven understanding of the compliance or financial market and/or involvement in a related role
- High-level technical acumen; must be able to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical ideas
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and execute on deliverables with a lean team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with and maintain relationships across an organization, particularly with sales, customer success, HR, and product teams