Senior Software Engineer - Production Engineering - 21-0183
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
- Architect and design performant, scalable and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements.
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice principles
- Experience with Azure, or other cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience and knowledge of the concepts of relational databases.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- 5+ years of experience programming in an object oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++, VB.NET, etc)