Advanced Software Engineer - VerQu - 21-0130
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build products that integrate with and provide extended capabilities to external document management systems.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic platform alongside VerQu Product Development. Our solutions enable clients leveraging the next generation of document management systems to work more effectively and fully utilize their investment. We offer a range of solutions focusing on key elements such as security, search, integration, remediation, and other user controls.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document and deliver quality software products in a fast-paced environment utilizing C#/ASP.NET, SQL and other technologies as needed.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team
- Perform on-call duties as deemed necessary
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages