Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
At Relativity, we build the most innovative and comprehensive tools for making sense of unstructured data. Our people are our best asset, and they play an important part in our mission to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. This VP of FP&A opportunity will report directly to our CFO and partner closely with Relativity’s executive team. This VP will lead the FP&A team aligned in supporting the Corporate P&L, Long Range Planning, and M&A activities of the company to guide insights and help Relativity continue to grow. The goal is to manage and optimize a best-in-class finance organization that provides greater business insight to drive profitable growth and operational improvements while instilling discipline in terms of rigor for forecasting and reporting.
- Lead the FP&A team in developing and delivering accurate and insightful financial reporting and forecasting (monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range plans)
- Build and maintain robust financial models that leverage a strategic lens to highlight trends and assess current and future business risks and opportunities
- Drive strategic finance initiatives such as business model evolution, capital structure, and more
- Prepare and present clear and concise analyses, forecasts, and recommendations to senior management to support critical decisions for the company
- Develop and deliver key metrics and insights to optimize resource allocation
- Manage a high-performing FP&A team and create a positive culture that is customer-focused, team-oriented, and results-oriented.
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A in forecasting, financial analysis, and modeling with increasing roles of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related area or equivalent combination of work experience and formal education
- Demonstrated experience managing a global finance organization at a private equity backed and/or public company
- Prior experience in high-growth SaaS businesses highly desirable
- Experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing environment preferred.
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair, and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, an annual performance bonus target of 30%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $212,000 and $318,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate's depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.