Product UX Designer
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are seeking a Product Designer to work in our Matter Administration product features. In this product area, we aim to help administrators by improving their productivity and supporting their needs to grow their businesses. In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, and Researchers, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business objectives, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Your Role in Action
- Partner with Product and Engineering to guide the vision of our primary product area, improving the work of hundreds of thousands of Relativity customers
- Manage the production of Design Thinking techniques to uncover and meet user needs and business goals
- Manage the iteration process, evolving and presenting ideas that explore the widest possible range of possibilities
- Lead user and partner research to develop an understanding of our clients and users and their current behaviors and expectations
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to all partners and help vet and prioritize solutions in iterative and collaborative processes
- Work with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and help with their implementation and validation with Agile methodologies
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, and promote and help coordinate its adoption across our company
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a product designer, UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and interactive interfaces for customers
- Experience working on the design and usability efforts for a B2B SaaS/cloud product presence
- Experience in the field of document or content management
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Experience using user research to develop and inform the UI
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.