Senior Associate, Strategy and Business Operations - 20-0489
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Strategy and Business Operations team (under the Chief Strategy Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
- Work closely with the Executive Team and the rest of the Strategy and Business Operations team to develop our long-term growth plans (e.g., go-to-market strategies, adjacencies expansion, international expansion)
- Collaborate with other Relativity teams, external vendors, and our customers to gather key inputs to inform our strategy
- Partner directly with department heads and other leaders in the business to answer the key strategic questions for their department
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to realize our strategies from planning through execution
- Support executive meetings including weekly operational, quarterly planning, and Board meetings
- You are excited to become a part of one of Chicago’s fastest growing tech companies with a strong and growing international footprint.
- You like problem solving for big, challenging strategic questions.
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data.
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others.
- You are an exceptional communicator in multiple formats (slides, Word docs, in-person, over the phone and zoom).
- You excel at balancing competing priorities across multiple projects simultaneously and rationally prioritize your time.
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn.
- 3+ years experience in a top-tier management/strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or corporate strategy team