Senior Compensation Analyst
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Total Rewards team is core to the success of a Talent First organization. They are strategic consultants and operators within the business, using its expertise in compensation plan design, benchmarking, and data analysis to roll out plans.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be an expert in the delivery of several compensation programs including global annual compensation process, bonus and sales incentive programs, market benchmarking, job architecture, daily base pay recommendations and salary survey participation. The Senior Compensation Analyst will also partner with the business and HR Business Partners to support our strategy and operating priorities.
Your Role in Action
- Help refine and implementing compensation governance across the business
- Develop and deliver education on our compensation philosophy and practice, for both managers and employees
- Build processes that can be scaled to match our growth plans
- Work with Finance, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues
- Conduct compensation benchmarking studies and job analyses globally
- Help with HR Technology implementations and data maintenance
- Provide high-quality compensation analyses of large datasets to distill insights and convey findings
- Partner with HRIS or HR Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery
- Partner with vendors in gathering global benchmarking business intelligence or in solving compensation problems
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US and abroad
- Be an expert across a select portfolio of Total Rewards projects
- May include up to 10% travel
- 3+ years of relevant experience having worked in a global software/technology organization
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods, or related field
- Experience with broad-based, equity, and international compensation
- Experience working with HR Business Partners and executives in a consulting or consultative role
- Anticipate questions, think ahead, plans for contingencies - Find alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.