Software Engineer Intern .NET / C# (remote) - Summer 2022
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer Intern, your primary mission will be to help design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that guide Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. You will raise issues early document your code additions, test procedures, and project results.
Software Engineer Interns will report to Engineering Managers.
At Relativity, we provide meaningful work for our interns to gain valuable experience in the following areas:
· Writing code in a large code base
· Learn new programming languages and DevOps technologies
· Work closely with a team in an Agile Work Environment
· Enhanced technical skills with a heavy emphasis on testing
We offer a 3-month, paid, full-time Summer Internship starting in July 2022. Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond!
Your Role in Action
- Learn and use new Cloud technologies and popular programming language (C#, .NET, .NET Core, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes) to design, build, and test our web-based litigation support platform, Relativity
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Team player
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.