Specialist, Partner Marketing
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Partner Marketing team at Relativity provides our partners with the marketing and enablement programs, strategies and tools they need to exceed their revenue goals with Relativity's products, and ensures the value of the partner community is reflected in Relativity's go-to-market efforts. The Specialist, Partner Marketing is a new role on the team and supports both enablement and partner field marketing functions. You will manage projects and processes with the goal to grow into one of these tracks.
Your Role in Action
- Support partner communications and enablement programs
- Manage email communications to partners, including managing lists, building within our email platform, and reporting on results
- Support Program Manager, Partner Enablement in maintaining a dynamic content resource platform for partners
- Project manage assigned marketing projects, engaging partners to assure a successful project completion, followed by reporting and project recap
- Help implement 1:many marketing programs with partners
- Be the first contact for incoming partner marketing requests, assessing needs of the partner to assign to partner marketing team members
- Grow into supporting a limited number of partners
- 2+ years in a B2B marketing or enablement role
- An interest in partner marketing and channel partner business models
- Exposure to executing and measuring marketing campaigns, marketing communications and content creation
- Assess our challenges, propose solutions, and build plans to address issues
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.