Security System Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Security System Engineer maintains the cloud identity and access management system and process. The Security Systems Engineer acts as an access subject matter expert for Engineering teams that own production systems. The Security System Engineer reviews access requests to MS Azure and other systems, and grants the requests for team members who have a legitimate need. The Security System Engineer automates aspects of their job to increase efficiency and reliability.
Why you would enjoy this job:
- You enjoy empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security state.
- You enjoy building tools to create a pit of success for developers where the easiest way to use the software and processes is the secure way.
- You enjoy working in a modern cloud environment.
- You enjoy making complicated problems as simple as possible.
- You enjoy building and sharing your vision of a secure cloud environment
- Work closely with security, engineering and service delivery teams to better understand needs in the services our applications delivered
- Provide operational support to the cloud security team and automation tools
- Give guidance on secure operations in a cloud environment
- Analyze our tools and infrastructure to recommend changes to improve processes and performance
- Operate the products the team is in charge of
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology for cloud security and identity and access management
- Operate tooling and processes relating to Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Previous experience in the security domain
- Experience with continuous integration, especially Jenkins
- Experience with source code repositories, automated deployment, and automated testing
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies, Azure a plus
- Experience in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or any Identity and Access governance tools
- Minimal scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10)
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- College degree or relevant experience
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong to troubleshoot issues effectively