Technical Consulting Lead - VerQu
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Technical Consulting Lead - VerQu will manage the end-to-end customer relationship and technical delivery for priority VerQu customers. The team member is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of technical project work as well as developing and expanding relationships within the account. This team member will work closely with peers in Customer Success and Service Delivery, as well as other teams across the business, like Product and Engineering. They will be responsible for the following:
- Improve and expand relationships with senior leaders
- Solidify position and expand services
- Develop and implement relationship strategy which encompasses the entire Relativity scope of business
- Orchestrate business review meetings
Service Delivery Management
- Manage dozens of small projects across archive and surveillance teams.
- Manage performance and team interactions across customer divisions and VerQu teams to achieve project objectives.
- Create, implement and then manage processes to resolve service incidents submitted to VerQu within the contractual SLAs.
- Create, implement and then manage IT change process in support of projects and within contractual SLAs.
- Create, implement and then manage request process to successfully capture new requests, quickly secure stakeholder approval, and complete implementation.
- Prepare status reports for services, projects and requests.
- Facilitate service review meetings.
- Establish scalable processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage contractual obligations, change orders, and renewal strategy
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Experience working in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Relativity and RelativityOne best practices.
- Additional certifications (e.g., Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Assisted Review Specialist, Relativity Sales Professional, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Seven or more years in a relevant industry.
- Advanced knowledge of VerQu and its features.
- Advanced knowledge of the technical configuration requirements for VerQu
- Strong customer management skills.