Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your development expertise, leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to improve and build great technology. This role will report into the Manager of Software Engineering.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Your Role in Action
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject Or Related Experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.