Lead Software Engineer - Data Transfer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
In Poland, we are kicking off three strategic projects which will support further development of our cloud native technologies. To accomplish these projects, we are revamping our cloud and desktop client applications to better integrate with contemporary cloud data storages and to meet high expectations of tens of thousands of our users working with those applications daily. We are looking for a diverse group of experienced developers, backend, full stack, front-end, that would like to join our challenging mission. You will report to the Manager, Software Engineering.
Your Role in Action
- Work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision in consideration of our requirements; ensure the team stays focused and achieves the goals, adapting to changing requirements
- Contribute to system software architecture development and future plans by working with Staff, Principal Engineers, and Architects
- Guide technical direction, planning, and solutions - Specify non-functional software requirements and analyze all requirements to determine design feasibility within time and cost constraints to provide quality software
- Lead and empower team to apply important design patterns, coding best practices, and methodologies - Lead the test of software with traceability back to requirements emphasizing the practice of Test-Driven Design and the use of autonomous frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Exemplify Core Values and be a role model - Motivate the team through changes and failures
- Work with management to mentor team members and guide development growth
- Solid software development experience (7+ years)
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in infrastructure and distributed systems in an Azure Cloud environment using Chef and Terraform
- Experience in modularized Powershell development
- Experience in continuous integration and automated deployment (Ex. Jenkins)
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Experience in strategy planning and mentoring
- Fluency in English
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.