Advanced Software Engineer - VerQu
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build products that integrate with and provide extended capabilities to the VerQu Core framework.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic platform alongside Product Development and Engineering. Our solutions are transforming how e-discovery and compliance teams handle chat and collaboration data to enable our clients to stay ahead of the curve and evolve with the changing nature of work in organizations globally. Relativity is committed to investing and building technology that connects directly to native cloud data sources for surveillance and e-discovery workflows, evolving the data paradigm from documents to conversations.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document and deliver quality software products in a fast-paced environment utilizing C#/ASP.NET, SQL and other technologies as needed.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team
- Perform on-call duties as deemed necessary
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C# is a plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS) is a significant plus, but not required
- Experience working with CI/CD, Jenkins, and Chef
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s)
- Experience writing unit tests
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages