Associate Product Designer - 21-0265
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are seeking an Associate Product Designer to help drive great design for our AI and Analytics product features. In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business objectives, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams throughout the product development process, from discovery through to implementation and continuous product improvement.
- Participate in user and stakeholder research to develop a deep understanding of our clients and users, as well as how they do and could utilize our product.
- Synthesize user feedback, product analytics, and business requirements in order to develop and explore impactful ideas and product solutions.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs, both internally and externally, and help vet and prioritize solutions in highly iterative and collaborative processes.
- Coordinate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and assist in their implementation and validation via Agile methodologies.
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, as well as evangelize and help coordinate its adoption across our company.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong portfolio of product and UX work and case studies
- Some experience using and contributing towards a Design System
- Some experience with Agile development
- Familiarity with Figma or similar interface design tools
- Interest and willingness to learn about AI related technologies
- Interest and willingness to learn about product analytics and data-driven design
- 1+ years of UX and product design experience.
- Bachelor's degree in design, UX, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Portfolio and case studies