ITIL Incident Response Manager-21-0824
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As the Incident Manager, RelativityOne Service Delivery you will be responsible for the Incident Management capability. The Incident Manager plays a key role in the customer experience and availability / performance of the Relativity One SaaS platform.
- In cooperation with leaders in the RelativityOne Service Delivery team, design and set strategy for the Incident Management capability
- Design, plan, and manage the Incident Management operating model and associated processes and procedures
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management, make recommendations, and drive the continuous improvement of the incident management capability
- Coordinate and optimize interfaces between incident management and the other service management processes to ensure consistent and effective running of Service Delivery
- Interface and collaborate with Customer Service, Product Management, and Software Engineering teams
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Design and maintain the incident management systems and tools
- Define metrics and help build associated reports and dashboards
- Develop and deliver training
- 3 + years related experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification (V3 or greater)
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requests
- Organized, flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. You can build strong and fruitful relationships with staff members, internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Meticulous, results-oriented and able to see projects and initiatives through from inception to final delivery, often in short time frames.
- Team player and able to wear multiple hats to meet various demands and needs from stakeholders.
- Analytical, efficient and a quick thinker.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience as a process practitioner or process manager for 3 to 5 years working experience in various areas of operational IT services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience