Software Engineer-Server - 21-0842
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to help design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity. You will use your technical knowledge to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity Server product, while allowing the RelativityOne product’s development to continue unhindered.
- Build our core product offering, Relativity
- Make high-impact contributions to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates data on a massive scale
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in a variety of languages
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process
- Partner closely with Customer Support, Operations, and end customers to address and troubleshoot issues, resolve incidents, and fix defects
- Ensure software quality through automated tests and continuous monitoring practices
- 1+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
- Experience with and a passion for software development
- Experience in . NET software development using C # and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
- Effective communicator
- Team player