Senior Account Executive, DACH
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
The Senior Account Executive role is a new customer acquisition role for our world class cloud platform RelativityOne. Relativity provides solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms, corporates and the Public Sector, and through a robust partner ecosystem. Relativity is transforming the legal industry through integrating groundbreaking AI products into the platform (Relativity Contracts, PI Detect and Data Breach Response) as well as our recently announced generative AI product “aiR for Review”.
Two years ago we hired our first team members in Germany across sales, sales engineering and marketing, and since then our DACH growth has been strong. As we continue to invest into DACH, we’re looking for top talent to join our company and be part of the DACH growth story. It’s a really exciting time to be joining Relativity as we continue to innovate to remain the leading cloud product for legal technologists globally.
- You will be assigned a named account territory comprised of large law firms, corporates and Public Sector.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Work with our Channel Parnters to drive a strong co-selling motion in market. We prefer companies to work with our Channel Partners first and foremost, but they are able to also buy direct if they require.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (includes presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives).
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross functionally with multiple lines of business including our Channel Partners - all to maximize business impact and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Coordinate global sales opportunities with sales reps around the world, both within Relativity and at our Channel Partners.
- Five or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS, cloud and/or integration products.
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions and/or lengthy sales campaigns.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Fluency in German.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Prior legal tech experience in areas such as e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Challenger sales mindset