Relativity Fellow - Spring Cohort
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity Fellows Overview
Are you ready to do the hard work to jump start your career? Are you looking for a life-changing opportunity to join a growing industry? Are you eager to find a role and a team that will support and challenge you to grow as a leader?
Join us as a Relativity Fellow (Spring Cohort - April 5th)
Relativity is a global software company headquartered in Chicago. We are launching a new apprenticeship program that will find and train talent that has been historically overlooked in our industry. Our mission is to expand economic opportunity in the United States while building the strongest and most diverse pipeline of talent in the industry.
Relativity Fellows is a five-month, full-time program (40 hours/week) during which participants, called Fellows, will be paid to learn and train for new careers at Relativity and with select clients. Fellows will build new skills and mindsets critical to success in the sector, study to earn certification in our software, and learn from mentors and leaders in the technology and litigation support field. We expect Fellows to secure full-time roles in departments such as customer support, sales, and IT.
All participants that meet hiring manager requirements and successfully earn certification will be guaranteed a full-time role upon graduation. During the program, Fellows will be paid at the pro-rated equivalent of $35,000 annually with healthcare benefits and transportation stipends. After graduating, all alumni will be placed in roles earning a minimum of $40,000 plus full benefits in roles with significant career pathways to continue to grow.
Fellows are required to attend paid, full-time training (Monday through Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm) at Relativity’s Chicago headquarters for the full duration of the program. The first four (4) weeks of the program are called Foundations. During this period, Fellows learn the fundamentals of working in the sector, complete general onboarding sessions, and begin to study for the Relativity Certified User (RCU) exam. All Fellows who complete Foundations move into the Core program for the remainder of the apprenticeship. During Core, Fellows will:
· Learn new skills, behaviors, and mindsets that are critical to success in key roles at Relativity and at select clients.
· Study for, practice, and complete exams in order to earn certification in our software. All Fellows must pass our RCU exam (Relativity Certified User) in order to graduate from the program. Pending job placement, most or all Fellows will also pass the RCA exam (Relativity Certified Administrator) and learn additional skills to augment their industry credentials.
· Build a comprehensive understanding of the legal and tech fields and be well versed in all aspects of the e-discovery market.
· Receive 1:1 mentorship and coaching from leaders within Relativity and outside of the company.
· Leverage interview training and ongoing placement support to ensure you interview well and secure employment at Relativity or with a client.
· Expand your social capital and network by contributing to the Relativity Community, mentoring future Fellows as alumni, and participating in events to grow relationships inside and outside of Relativity.
· Have a high school diploma or GED
· Be authorized to work in the US
· Express interest in technology and law
· Desire new full-time employment at the conclusion of the Relativity Fellows program
· Have basic computer skills (operating a PC, word processing, email, typing, etc.)
· Be fluent in English language
We understand that there may be connectivity issues given COVID-19. If you are facing any of the below challenges, please reach out directly to Johnathan Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org), to assist with submission of your application:
· Internet Connectivity
· Device Access/Limitations (laptop, computer, etc.)
· Resume/CV Uploading
Here are some other helpful resources to help you prepare for the interview process:
· For more tips & free resume builder(s) check out this link. Your resume/cv should be in a format that is clean, easy to read, and succinct.