Product Security Intern (Remote)
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
As a Product Security Intern, your primary mission will be to help build and maintain software solutions that enable internal teams to interact with cloud resource and applications in a secure manner.
You will create applications and tools that provide actionable security items as well as tools for other Relativity developers to easily produce secure software.
Why you would enjoy this job:
-Empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security state.
-Building tools to create a pit of success for developers where the easiest way to use the software is the secure way.
-Working in a modern cloud environment.
-Making complicated problems as simple as possible.
-Building and sharing your vision of a secure development environment
We offer a 3-month, paid, full-time Summer Internship starting in May/June 2022. Your success will provide you with knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond!
This role reports to the Manager of Security Engineering
Your Role in Action:
- Design & build security products to establish best in class cloud security
- Internalize software development best practices
- Reduce technical debt through automation
- Run penetration tests on applicable applications
- Performing threat modeling on products
- Interest in the secure software development lifecycle, enabling FAST secure software development
- Full stack developer, experience in programming languages such as C#, Python, or Java.
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediation
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- College degree in progress or relevant experience
- Previous experience as a software developer for SaaS applications
- Previous experience in the security domain
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.