Technical Consultant - Developer Enablement
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Relativity Developer Enablement Specialist, you will act as an advocate for developers who are seeking to create solutions on top of the Relativity Platform. You will work directly with our external developer community and customers, enabling them to have the best possible development experience on the Relativity Platform. Utilize general software development knowledge, Relativity development best practices and customer-facing skills to provide guidance to customers on the development of custom applications.
The Relativity Developer Enablement Specialist works under general direction of managers.
- Frequently on-boards and trains our external developers, illustrating Relativity’s best practices.
- Provides guidance on design and implementation decisions when developing on the Relativity Platform.
- Works cohesively in a team environment addressing customer questions, problems and work requests.
- Balances a variety of work requests without losing sight of deadlines.
- Provides excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to facilitate the resolution of customer development issues
- Understands the functionality of our platform tools, including our API’s, extensibility points, and the Relativity infrastructure.
- Team player who communicates clearly and professionally, with colleagues and customers, in both written and verbal formats.
- Submit defects or product feedback requests discovered while assisting customers and developers.
- Ability to operate independently while proactively resolving issues with minimal oversight.
- Balances strong judgment, intuition, research findings, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and time constraints to ensure the correct solution is communicated and created.
- Understands and uses escalation paths to ensure users are working with the appropriate team members.
- Works along with other developer-facing teams to communicate newly available APIs to external developers.
- Leads presentations and workshops at various public events including Relativity Fest and Ask the Expert webinars.
- Track activities in the approved, standard internal systems, including detailed updates for all customer interactions and change management.
- Partner with and support initiatives led by the Community Enablement team.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Currently have or have a willingness to obtainRelativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification within the first 6 months of employment
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, or comparable work experience preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with non-technical clients in a technical consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions.
- Experience working in a technology industry preferable.
- Experience in software development
- Experience with the consumption of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of unit, integration, and automated testing preferable
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and customer relationships simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Facilitation and inquiry skills are required.
- Agile/Kanban experience a plus
- Proficient in development efforts using iterative Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Customer facing interactions a plus
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, an annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 186000 and 227000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.