Operations Analyst, Internal Operations, Relativity Service Delivery
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Service Delivery department in strategic planning and analysis. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on Service Delivery metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with Service Delivery leaders on target setting, capacity planning, customer experience reporting, performance reporting and other analysis projects.
- Work on initiatives that focus on driving efficiencies and streamlining of processes through accurate reporting and data analysis, such as customer experience monitoring.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for Service Delivery.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Service Delivery teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Service Delivery Internal Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Service Delivery strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Service Delivery team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of Service Delivery.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with a workforce management solution
- Experience working or supporting a call center
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience working with Salesforce
- 1+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Analytical background
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Strong attention to detail