Incident Response Analyst (Remote)
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
As an Incident Response Analyst, you will ensure the security of Relativity’s Corporate IT, Cloud environment, and Relativity One Infrastructure. In this role, the main responsibilities will be to investigate and analyze security events (attacks, alerts, event logs, etc.), as well as provide subject matter expertise on emerging threats against our assets, identities, and clients. You will provide actionable remediation guidance to end users and collaborate with highly skilled cyber experts to anticipate and mitigate evolving threats using world-class toolsets and next generation capabilities.
This position reports to the Manager, Global Cyber Security.
Your Role in Action:
- Review events and alerts to assess their urgency and escalate if necessary
- Administration and operational support of all security monitoring and management systems
- Clearly document and communicate investigation findings to both technical and management audiences
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for existing or new security tools and solutions
- Assist in documenting Standard Operating Procedures, SOC playbooks, configuration guides, and secure standards
- Perform threat hunting utilizing security tools and intelligence information to identify and remediate potential security threats
- Perform appropriate escalations in accordance with protocols for events, notifications, and non-responsiveness from stakeholders
- Recommend detection and prevention signatures with response actions as part of a layered defensive strategy leveraging multiple technologies and data types.
- Support signature tuning requests to improve alert fidelity and reduce false positives
- Provide support on department initiatives and projects
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technologies
- Proven writing and communication skills
- Ability to act independently and execute with limited information
- Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management.
- Outstanding work ethic with a proactive mindset and passion for Cyber Security
- On-Call incident analysis for critical incidents
- Detail-oriented with the ability to promptly assess logs for accuracy as well as consistency
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive and effective manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a continuous learning and process improvement environment
- Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell, python, etc.)
- Certifications: One of more of the following certifications are preferred (GCFA, GCIA, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, OSCP, or CEH)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or related professional experience
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.