Senior Software Engineer
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Sr. Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design and deploy our Relativity software products. We're looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and uses that to solve complex problems. You enjoy working with team members and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about solving new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will support principles of Agile, like iterative approach, and can cope with the constant change and a feedback culture. If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful company, experiencing growth in the legal technology field.
Matter Administration vertical is focused on helping our customers grow the eDiscovery practices and businesses that they are running on top of Relativity. Matter Insights team is particularly focused on administration reporting perspective, delivering solutions to boost up productivity of an Administrator, simplify configuration, improve storage utilization and drive cost reduction.
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Be a team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspiration for them
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic services enabling transfers of large amounts of data across on-prem and cloud environments and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in procedures
- Encourage pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provide development expertise to team members through education and review
- Encourage creative practices amongst peers
- 5+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C#, experience in .NET core
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (Git, GitHub Actions)
- Experience working with microservices (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Fluency in English
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between PLN 184 000 and 249 000 gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.